Saturday, November 6, 2010

Facebook Event

On Facebook, I was invited to participate in an event of testifying today. I figure a blog post is more spacious than a FB status, so this is where it's happening...

God is a loving Father who blesses us according to our needs and our worthiness to be blessed. I certainly don't understand everything that happens to me or others, but I trust that it is for a reason and that injustices will eventually be made right. In recent years I have learned to trust in the Lord's timing and in the promptings He sends through the Holy Ghost, because as smart as I like to try to be, I know that I know almost nothing. Someday I hope to understand more.
I know that God still reveals knowledge today and that His only focus is to make our salvation possible. His son, Jesus Christ, suffered to atone for our sins if we will repent, died, and was resurrected so that we can overcome death. Life would have little meaning if this truth weren't so. Please take the time to notice tender mercies God has given you every day, and give thanks with all your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment